IT Application and Plant Floor Services and Solutions
Business models change, use of external manufacturing partners increase and drive IT Application and Plant Floor landscape changes. Visibility into manufacturing, information, and security become even more important. Deployment strategies must be executed more quickly, more efficiently and effectively. Understanding business processes, flow, and timeliness of critical information is essential to designing and interfacing plant floor to enterprise data stores and architecture. Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) continues to be challenged.
EMS has extensive relevant technical experience, knowledge, and expertise to ensure a successful strategy, implementation, and integration. Utilizing our or customer project methodology, processes, and best practices, we do it right the first time, every time!!
It’s rare to find any system integrator having experience designing, interfacing, and deploying ERP, MRP, Warehousing, Quality, Laboratory, Asset Management, and Plant Floor systems. Our comprehensive understanding of IT landscape helps clients fit the right applications for their business needs.
- Enterprise Application Integration – helping clients integrate plant floor, quality, laboratory, and external applications to ERP.
- Mapping Business processes with IT Applications / Solutions – let our experienced resources help you map out business processes and identify the correct applications to run your business more effectively.
- Plant Floor Automation – process control is the foundation of manufacturing. EMS has experienced automation professionals with batch or continuous process knowledge and technical skills to make your project successful.
Application Platforms Experience:
- JD Edwards
- 4th Shift
- NG LIMS
- Rockwell Software
Application Implementation Methodology
EMS understands and has extensive experience on how to implement Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and execution to accelerate project delivery and deduce validation costs. Our experienced staff can demonstrate how to use:
- Prototyping to mitigate risks and define requirements – rapid prototyping is one of the most successful methods to accelerate project deliver and reduce project risks.
- Development of User / Functional Requirements – is the most difficult part of the SDLC process. By leveraging rapid prototyping and using collaborative techniques requirements can be completed in half the usually time.
- Risk based testing – defining and executing the proper level of user/system testing to reduce project delivery without compromising quality or adding risks is challenging but can be done.